- Advanced Internet of Things (A-IoT): Perspective, Challenges and Future
- Blockchain based architecture, design, implementation, and management of IoT.
- Blockchain Functional security, standards, and certification: Proof of Work, Ledger, Smart Contracts Cryptography
- Blockchain Security Techniques and protocols for Connected things
- Blockchain Security mechanism for Wireless communication in dynamic environments
- IoT in Industry4.0
- IoT in Artificial Intelligence
- Practical security experiences and testbeds related within IoT applications.
- Paper submissions for Workshops: 13 June 2022
- Acceptance Notification: 8 July 2022
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline: 31 July 2022
Paper should be six (6) pages in length. The conference allows up to two additional pages for a maximum length of eight (8) pages with payment of extra page charges once the paper has been accepted.
Once the paper you submitted has been reviewed and accepted you will be notified about uploading a final version of the paper for publication in the Proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
Previous Workshop details
- Blockchain based Secure Trust Environment Model for Internet of Things (B-STEM-IoT), IEEE 7th World Forum on Internet of Things, 14th June-31 July 2021, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. https://wfiot2021.iot.ieee.org/wstrack1/
- Workshop on Blockchain-based Secure trust Environment Model for 5G (BSTEM -5G) conjunction with the 2020 IEEE 3rd 5G World Forum (5GWF 20) Bangalore, India.
- Workshop on Blockchain-based Secure Trust environment Model for the Internet of Things (B-STEM -IoT) 2019, conjunction with IEEE 5th World Forum on Internet of Things, Ireland, 15-18 April 2019. https://wfiot2019.iot.ieee.org/authors-proposers/call-for-papers/call-for-workshop-papers/
- Chair & Organizer of 3rd International Workshop on Future Internet Model for Smart City Services conjunction with 2019 Global Internet of Things Summit (GIoTS), 17-21 June 2019 in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Chair & Organizer of 2nd Workshop on Blockchain-based Secure Trust environment Model for Intelligent Communication (B-STEM -IC) 2019, Conjunction with the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Shanghai, China, 20-24 May 2019
- Chair & Organizer of Workshop on Blockchain Secure Trust Environment for Intelligent Vehicles (BSTEM-IV), 2018, conjunction with IEEE 4th World Forum on Internet of Things, -Singapore. 05-08 February 2018
- Organizing International Workshop on Automotive Security-2017 (AutoCyS-17), at The Intelligent Vehicles Symposium 2017 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Redondo Beach, California on June 11-14, 2017. [SuW3T6 Workshop, Marina] http://iv2017.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/3.Workshops-brief-overview.pdf
Dr. Madhusudan Singh, Associate Professor, University of Tartu, Estonia
Madhusudan Singh is an Associate Professor, in Information Security Research Group, Institute of Computer Science at University of Tartu, Tartu, Estonia. Previously, he worked at Woosong University, Yonsei University and Samsung Display in South Korea. He is actively involved in Blockchain Technologies based startup and serves as a series editor of the Blockchain Technologies in Springer Nature. He is a subject matter expert of Automotive Cyber Security course hosted by IEEE Society. Also, he is an IEEE senior member, and serves as both IEEE and ACM Distinguished speaker.
Dr. Dhananjay Singh, Professor, Hankuk University, South Korea
Dr. Raimundas Matulevičius, Professor, University of Tartu, Estonia
Please submit your paper for this Workshops using the link to eWorks:
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Madhusudan: firstname.lastname@example.org